At Commonwealth Oral and Facial Surgery & Dental Implant Center we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date with our insurance policies. They can be reached by phone at Lansdale Office Phone Number 215-368-8104.
Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.
Please bring your insurance information with you to the consultation so that we can expedite reimbursement.
If you have Keystone Health Plan East Medical Insurance you will need to follow the steps below prior to being seen by our specialists.
1. Call your family doctor for a Keystone Health Plan East referral. Give them the date you are scheduled to be seen in our office.
2. Give your family doctor’s office our NPI number: 1518983121
3. Tell your doctor’s office the referral must state the diagnosis code:
- Wisdom Teeth Code: K01.1 M26.33 M26.34
- Biopsy: R22.0
- TMJ: M26.60
4. Always remember Keystone Health Plan East will not cover any office charges if a referral is not in the Navinet system.